Gingersnap Bread Pudding
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is from a box of Nabisco Gingersnaps. It's really yummy, and super easy. Refrigeration time not included.
- Ready In:
- 32 nabisco gingersnaps, coarsley broken
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin (optional)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 3⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- whipped topping (to garnish)
- Place cookies in a lightly greased 9" square baking pan.
- Sprinkle with raisins if desired.
- Blend eggs, milk and sugar together with whisk and pour over cookies. Stir together.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Bake with foil on 45 minutes or until center comes out clean with knife, removing the foil for the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION