1/18 Photos of Gingerbread Waffles
Susie D's Note:
If you enjoy gingerbread you will like it as a waffle. These make a nice winter breakfast. Serve with whipped cream and dusted with cinnamon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
- 2In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt.
- 3In another mixing bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, and molasses. Beat in melted butter.
- 4Add dry ingredients with wet ingredients just until moistened and lump free.
- 5Pour enough batter to fill two-thirds of the waffle iron.
- 6Cook until crisp and golden brown.
- 7Set aside.
- 8Repeat with remaining batter, spraying with cooking spray as needed.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.6 mg
- Sodium 454.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 6.4 g