These are very thin pancakes and they are a real favourite of my kids! I usually have to make a double recipe to make sure my husband and I will get some too! My kids love these and in Mennonite tradition these are eaten as a supper! Funny eh?
- Mix all together with a mixer or by hand until free of lumps.
- Spray frying pan with "Pam" and heat over high heat until hot.
- Reduce heat and pour approx 1/3 cup of batter in center and tilt to cover entire bottom of pan.
- When small bubbles form and bottom begins to brown, flip and cook other side.
- We like to eat these sprinkled with sugar and rolled up.