1/4 Photos of German Pancakes (From the Mennonite Treasury of Recipes)
* Pamela *'s Note:
These are very thin pancakes and they are a real favourite of my kids! I usually have to make a double recipe to make sure my husband and I will get some too! My kids love these and in Mennonite tradition these are eaten as a supper! Funny eh?
My Private Note
thin pa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all together with a mixer or by hand until free of lumps.
- 2Spray frying pan with "Pam" and heat over high heat until hot.
- 3Reduce heat and pour approx 1/3 cup of batter in center and tilt to cover entire bottom of pan.
- 4When small bubbles form and bottom begins to brown, flip and cook other side.
- 5We like to eat these sprinkled with sugar and rolled up.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Pancakes (From the Mennonite Treasury of Recipes)
Serving Size: 1 (768 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 198.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g