1/2 Photos of Garlic Lime Shrimp
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
This is another clipped recipe, originally from Epicurious. Serves 2 but can easily be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime peel, grated
- 1 pinch cayenne or 1 pinch pepper, to taste
- 10 large uncooked shrimp, in shells
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped fresh or 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1Melt butter in a medium-heave skillet over medium heat.
- 2Mix in the next six ingredients.
- 3Sauté for 30 seconds and add shrimp.
- 4Sauté shrimp until they are opaque in centre, about 3 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 5Stir in parsley and serve over rice or pasta.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Lime Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 873.6
- Calories from Fat 831
- Total Fat 92.4 g
- Saturated Fat 58.4 g
- Cholesterol 297.6 mg
- Sodium 926.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: