Garlic Lime Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
2 main dish servings
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 10 cooked medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 5 slices pepper bacon, cut in half
- 1 (4 ounce) can whole green chili peppers, drained, and sliced lengthwise
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced (optional)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges (optional)
- Whisk together the oil, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Toss the shrimp in the marinade, then refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat an indor electric grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade, and shake off excess. Wrap each shrimp with a strip of chili pepper, then half a bacon slice. Secure with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining shrimp. Cook on preheated grill until the bacon is crisp, and the shrimp is hot, 6 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle the shrimp with diced avocado, and garnish with lime wedges to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!