Recipe by mightyro_cooking4u
From Sandra Lee, Semi-Homemade.
Top Review by MeganMuffins
I made following the recipe. I like mine really crispy so I cooked them a little longer than called for. I dipped mine in mayonnaise, which is my favorite for french fries. Served it with a nice juicy hamburger. MMMmm!!!!!!!!
- 13 ounces French fries, frozen (recommended Ore Ida fast food)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- tzatziki, store bought
Directions See How It's Made
- Light broiler.
- On a baking sheet, toss together, olive oil, garlic, and seasoning. Arrange fries in a single layer.
- Broil 6 inches from heat source for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve wih fries with tzatziki for dipping.
- NOTE: This should be 2 tablespoon olive oil. For some reason,Zaar would not take.