Fried Pork Chops
This recipe uses a blend of Bisquick and Knorr garlic herb sauce mix to coat the chops. From "Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Cooking 3."
- Ready In:
- 4 pork chops, cut 1-inch thick
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) garlic and herb sauce mix (Knorr)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Rinse pork chops with cold water; do not pat dry.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together Bisquick, sauce mix and paprika; dredge pork chops in coating mixture and shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork chops on all sides in oil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until done, about 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation