Recipe by luvinlif2k
This recipe was found in the Silver Anniversary Edition of the International Food Fair Cookbook. It was submitted by Inga Krause and is posted for ZWT 6.
Top Review by kellychris
I thought these were pretty tasty, but the rest of the family did not. It had to do with the pork and beef mixture, that DH described as "wrong". They were very easy to make, though. made for ZWT6.
- 226.79 g pork, ground twice
- 453.59 g beef, ground twice
- 1 small onion, grated
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 236.59 ml water or 236.59 ml milk or 236.59 ml broth
- butter (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place meat in large bowl. Add all ingredients except butter.
- Mix thoroughly then let stand for 15 minutes to let flour absorb the liquid.
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Dip tablespoon in butter in skillet and shape meat.
- Fry over fairly low heat so meat doesn't brown before it is thoroughly cooked.