Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
"Omelet" can be made with crab, shrimp, cooked poultry or pork.
Make and share this Foo Yung recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (1 lb) can bean sprouts, drained
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked crab or 1 cup shrimp or 1 cup poultry or 1 cup pork, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Beat eggs, add bean sprouts, green onions, meat, salt, pepper, garlic salt in a large bowl, mix.
- Heat just enough oil to coat large frying pan.
- Using about 1/4 cup of mixture for each, fry patties as you would pancakes, turning once. Cook until egg is set and lightly browned.
- Add remainder of oil as needed.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan, cook over low heat until thickened.