Ramen Foo Yung
photo by Peter J
- Ready In:
- Open ramen package and remove seasoning packet, it will be retained for later.
- Boil noodles until soft, and drain.
- In a separate fry pan melt butter or margarine on medium-high heat. once melted and bubbling, add seasoning packet and stir.
- Then add the drained noodles and fry them for several minutes, stirring and turning them as you go.
- The noodles will start to separate from the clump as they get done. they will be slightly turning golden brown.
- In a separate bowl, scramble the two eggs.
- When noodles are slightly browned, add the eggs and stir thoroughly.
- Reduce heat to medium-low immediately.
- Flip and let the top cook.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have tried this twice in the past two days. Yesterday I made if as directed(using even less than 1/2 the seasoning packet) and it was great. Tonight I did it again for dinner, but with variations.....I added some canned salmon and frozen green peas to the scrambled eggs, used only salt, and totally omitted the seasoning packet. Both made wonderful, quick, and filling meals. The quickness and ease of this recipe alone will keep on my "regular" meal rotations.
see 11 more reviews