Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 4 ounces whiting fish fillets (cut into pieces) or 4 ounces tilapia fillets (cut into pieces)
- 5 stalks broccoli
- 1 cup mushroom (diced)
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 3 leaves cabbage (torn)
- 1 carrot (diced)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fat-free salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 dash black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a skillet and cook on a stove top flame low heat.
- Cover with a lid right away let steam until fish is done usually only 5-7 minutes depending on thickness of fish.
- Then pour out excess liquid and serve the rest.
It was okay, but not what we thought, me, the wife, and one of our kid tryed it..... We think it needs more spices.....
We loved it!! What a nice change for a stirfry, I used basa filets. Was out of tomatoes, so added a few other things, baby boc choy, cabbage, green pepper, cauliflower and celery, in other words I cleaned out the fridge. used a sun dried tomato type of dressing which worked out very well. Because I added more veggies it did take me longer to prep it and I had to double the recipe to make it for two so I did cook it longer, about 20 or 25 minutes. In any case it was excellant change for serving fish, thanks for posting and we will make it again.