Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 453.59 g uncooked extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tail intact, butterflied
- 9.85 ml finely grated gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 236.59 ml chopped yellow pepper
- 29.58 ml rice wine
- 29.58 ml soya sauce
- 29.58 ml sriracha chili sauce
- 14.79 ml finely chopped small red pepper
- 9.85 ml granulated sugar
- 9.85 ml rice vinegar
- 9.85 ml cornstarch
- 9.85 ml water
- Heat a wok or large frying pan on medium-high. Add sesame oil. Add next 3 ingredients and stir-fry for 2 minutes until shrimp start to turn pink. Transfer to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add yellow pepper to wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes until tender-crisp.
- Add next 6 ingredients and stir.
- Stir cornstarch and water until smooth and add to wok. Heat and stir until bubbling and thickened. Add shrimp and stir-fry for 1 minute until pink and coated.