A hearty Lumpia with mixed vegetables, and sweet and sour sauce recipe included. A recipe that everybody will love!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups green beans, shredded
- 1 cup bamboo shoot, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- egg roll wrap (Lumpia wrappers)
- egg wash (mixture of water and egg)
- 1In a large skillet, brown pork meat, remove juices. Leave enough pork oil/juices for the vegetables.
- 2Sauté onion and garlic.
- 3Add salt and pepper. Stir. (may add more to taste).
- 4Add soy sauce and vinegar. Let it boil. Don't stir.
- 5Add carrots, green beans, bamboo shoots, and bean sprouts. Stir.
- 6Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 7Place 1 tbsp of mixture into one corner of wrapper, fold over bringing in the two sides. Roll up halfway, tightly, and fold ends inward. Brush top corner with egg wash and fold over.
- 8Deep fry 'till brown. Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
- 9To make the sauce, mix all the ingredients. Bring to a boil and simmer until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Filipino Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Filipino Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Filipino Lumpia ( Egg Roll ) With Sweet & Sour Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.3
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.3 mg
- Sodium 765.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 25.3 g