- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup frozen tiny green peas
- 1⁄4 cup fat free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettucine according to the package; drain.
- cut peppers into 1/4 inches wide strips and set aside.
- Cook bacon in a large Dutch oven on medium-high or until crisp.
- Add onion and garlic; cook for 1 minute
- Add peppers, peaas and broth; simmer 1 minute.
- Stir in fettucine, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and serve!