Wow! Good luck trying to eat one serving. This is the most delicious fettuccine ever. If you want leftovers, this probably isn't the dish for you. Recipe courtesy of Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Cookbook. YUM YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces bay scallops
- 8 ounces large shrimp (fresh or frozen, peeled, deveined, and thawed)
- 12 ounces fettuccine or 12 ounces spaghetti
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, plus more for sprinkling (grated)
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, for garnish (fresh)
- 1Warm oil in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add garlic and cook 30 seconds, stirring.
- 3Pat scallops dry with paper towel.
- 4Add shrimp, scallops, salt, and pepper to skillet and cook 5 minutes, stirring often.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 7Reserve 1/4 cup cooking water and drain pasta.
- 8Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- 9Add cooked pasta and toss with butter to coat.
- 10Stir in cheese, reserved cooking water, half-and-half, salt, and pepper.
- 11Using tongs, transfer pasta to 4 serving plates.
- 12Pile shrimp and scallops atop pasta and garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine Alfredo With Garlic Shrimp and Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 809.4
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 260.1 mg
- Sodium 599.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 44.9 g