Portuguese Shrimp and Scallops
An easy meal for family or company. I usually serve over rice.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 lb scallops
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- Melt butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute for one minute.
- Increase heat to high and add mushrooms. Saute until done.
- Add tomato paste and stir.
- Add wine and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp and green onions. Cook one minute, stirring constantly.
- Add scallops and cook 3 minutes or until scallops are opaque.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more