1/4 Photos of Feta Pepper Omelets for 2
These use minimal ingredients, yet they burst with flavor! These would also be good adding sauteed mushrooms, olives, capers, or roasted garlic! So easy to whip together for a fast, but filling hot breakfast! ***This recipe is only for 1/2 people! Increase everything if you are making for more! Enjoy...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, wisk together eggs, seasoning salt, and tobasco. Set aside.
- 2Heat olive oil over medium high heat in large skillet. Sautee the bell peppers and red onion slices about 10 minutes, or until desired. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 3In same skillet, add egg mixture over a medium heat. Let eggs set completely on the bottom, leaving it just a little runny on the uncooked top.
- 4Using two spatulas if need be, flip the set egg onto the second side and immediately add half of the feta cheese on one side of the omelet.
- 5Place onions and bell peppers on top. Place cheddar cheese on top of peppers and onions.
- 6Fold empty side of the omelet over the veggies and cheese and top the top of the fully cooked omelet with the remaining feta cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Pepper Omelets for 2
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.9
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 365.4 mg
- Sodium 617.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: