Nif's 1 Ww Pt. Light, Low Fat Spinach and Feta Omelette (Omelet)
Only 1 WW point!!! I love to whip this up in the morning when I'm rushing around to get ready for work. I just set it up and can forget about it for a few minutes. There are several varieties of this that I make, it just depends on what I have on hand. It is NOT a savory or rich omelette, but a healthy dish that is a real favourite of mine. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 egg whites, whipped with a fork (I measure 6 tablespoons because I always buy cartons of egg whites)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (about 1 small handful. I have used frozen if I didn't have fresh)
- 3⁄4 ounce low-fat feta
- salt and pepper
- Heat a 6" or 8" good quality nonstick pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray over low-medium heat. Pour in egg whites.
- Sprinkle with fresh spinach and feta. Cover with pan lid. Let set for 5 minutes or so, while checking for doneness. This would be when you no longer see uncooked egg whites settling on top of the omelette.
- Fold omelette in half onto plate and top with salt and pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Super healthy, low fat, yummy and super easy. It would be hard to find anything wrong with such a recipe! The only difference I made was to use one whole egg and two egg whites. I often do that with egg white omelettes. My feta was a bit salty so I skipped adding extra salt. Made for Zee Zany Zesty Cookz for ZWT6.