Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was taken from the Betty Crocker Recipes website and was tweaked to my preference. It's very refreshing and perfect for warm summer days!
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) boxbetty crocker suddenly salad classic pasta mixed salad greens
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mccormick perfect pinch mediterranean herbs (or all purpose Greek seasoning)
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups garlic-flavored croutons
- 1 -6 ounce pitted black olives, sliced in half
- Empty pasta mix into 3 quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix, oil, lemon juice, and mediterranean seasoning. Add pasta and all remaining ingredients; toss gently. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to chill.