I very quick and easy pasta dish to impress with! Sometimes I top this with Chinese Grilled Chicken to make an even tastier meal.
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth (I use low sodium) or 1⁄4 cup vegetable broth (I use low sodium)
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown sugar (depends on how sweet you want your sauce)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1 dash red pepper (to taste)
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup shredded cooked carrot
- 1 cup broccoli, sliced and cooked
- 1⁄2 cup peas, cooked
- sesame seeds
- Mix chicken broth, peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper in a large sauce pan and heat on stove top until warm and bubbly (about 2-3 minutes).
- Put cooked pasta and veggies in the sauce pan and coat with the sauce.
- Serve pasta and garnish with peanuts and seeds if desired. Sometimes I add grilled chicken on top of the pasta as well as using Recipe #238164.