1/1 Photo of Fast and Simple Veggieful Peanut Pasta for Two
My Private Note
yummy p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (I use low sodium) or 1/4 cup vegetable broth (I use low sodium)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown sugar (depends on how sweet you want your sauce)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1 dash red pepper (to taste)
- 1Mix chicken broth, peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper in a large sauce pan and heat on stove top until warm and bubbly (about 2-3 minutes).
- 2Put cooked pasta and veggies in the sauce pan and coat with the sauce.
- 3Serve pasta and garnish with peanuts and seeds if desired. Sometimes I add grilled chicken on top of the pasta as well as using Chinese Grilled Chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Simple Veggieful Peanut Pasta for Two
Serving Size: 1 (488 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.8
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 992.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.3 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 19.4 g