I very quick and easy pasta dish to impress with! Sometimes I top this with Chinese Grilled Chicken to make an even tastier meal.
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth (I use low sodium) or 1⁄4 cup vegetable broth (I use low sodium)
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown sugar (depends on how sweet you want your sauce)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1 dash red pepper (to taste)
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup shredded cooked carrot
- 1 cup broccoli, sliced and cooked
- 1⁄2 cup peas, cooked
- sesame seeds
- Mix chicken broth, peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper in a large sauce pan and heat on stove top until warm and bubbly (about 2-3 minutes).
- Put cooked pasta and veggies in the sauce pan and coat with the sauce.
- Serve pasta and garnish with peanuts and seeds if desired. Sometimes I add grilled chicken on top of the pasta as well as using Recipe #238164.
My roommate and I LOVED this. We switched around some of the veggies to our own taste, and used a little more peanut butter than the recipe called for, but it is now one of our favorite dishes. Brought some to work in a tupperware for lunch the next day, and now everyone is asking me for the recipe!
This is a good tasting recipe. Used thin spaghetti and followed the instructions. Easy to make. Thought it needed more sauce though. It was somewhat dry. Will make again.
Yum! I made this just for myself tonight and enjoyed it! Great flavors! thanks you Anme!