Am's 5 Star Chicken & Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo
photo by anonymous
- Ready In:
- 2 -4 boneless chicken breasts
- paul prudhommes redfish spice blackening seasoning (or can use cajun type of seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2⁄3 - 3⁄4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄4 cup pinot grigio wine or 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- green onion (to garnish)
- -Coat chicken w/ blackening spice, saute both sides and place in oven and cook through and then slice.
- -In frying pan, add extra virgin olive oil, garlic and saute. Add sundried tomatoes & sliced chicken. Add wine & then cream and increase to a low boil and reduce cream, until a bit thickened-add parmesean and salt and pepper to taste. Add/Garnish w/ green onions.
- -Serve over pasta.
- NOTE: When refrigerating, store sauce and pasta in separate containers. It will reheat better this way!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Thanks this was great! My husband and I set aside every Monday as family night( no kids so its just us 2). His Idea too! We choose a "worthy" recipe to prepare and cook together. So we chose yours this Monday, and we were not sorry!! We added about 1/3 cup more cheese and a handful of pine nuts. Isn't good left over though, the oil and cream separates so share with someone!