1/3 Photos of Fast and Easy Stromboli
Something I throw together for a quick and satisfying dinner. 8WW points per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 and spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- 2On a lightly floured surface, press pizza dough into a 9x12 rectangle.
- 3Top with mozzarella, leaving a 1/2 to 1 inch border.
- 4Top with proscuitto, pepperoni and diced roasted red peppers.
- 5Roll up jelly-roll style, seal the edges and place seam-side down on the baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes or until golden.
- 7Serve with a side of warm marinara sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Easy Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.9
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 50.4 mg
- Sodium 629.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers