Something I throw together for a quick and satisfying dinner. 8WW points per serving
Make and share this Fast and Easy Stromboli recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, press pizza dough into a 9x12 rectangle.
- Top with mozzarella, leaving a 1/2 to 1 inch border.
- Top with proscuitto, pepperoni and diced roasted red peppers.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, seal the edges and place seam-side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with a side of warm marinara sauce for dipping.