Recipe by jenpalombi
Something I throw together for a quick and satisfying dinner. 8WW points per serving
Top Review by NYCookfor3
We have made this 3 times in the last month - my husband raves about it! Today I made it in advance and put it in the fridge until dinner. My husband likes to slice pieces off of it and pan sear them - extra amazing! We put prosciutto, ham, salami, pepperoni, provolone cheese and mushrooms in ours. Very impressive and easy dinner - takes about 10 minutes to throw together!
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 2⁄3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces prosciutto ham
- 3 ounces turkey pepperoni
- 2 roasted red peppers, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, press pizza dough into a 9x12 rectangle.
- Top with mozzarella, leaving a 1/2 to 1 inch border.
- Top with proscuitto, pepperoni and diced roasted red peppers.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, seal the edges and place seam-side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with a side of warm marinara sauce for dipping.