Ham & Broccoli Stromboli
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Very easy and Quick to make! Great when you are in a hurry ; )
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza crust
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup cooked chopped broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll dough onto greased baking sheet.
- Set aside.
- Mix soup, broccoli and ham.
- Spread soup mixture down center of dough.
- Top with cheese.
- Fold long sides of dough over filling and pinch and seal.
- Pinch short sides to seal.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I don't want to rate this because I changed it pretty significantly, but I wanted to thank you for posting to inspire me. We rolled out a thawed loaf of white bread dough, and added leftover spiral sliced honey ham from last Sunday's dinner, cooked fresh broccoli and shredded cheddar. We wound up skipping the cream soup because no one in the family really likes it. I baked for 15 minutes at 375, then reduced the heat to 325 for the last 10 minutes because it was browning too quickly. It came out perfect! Thank you again for the inspiration!Reply
Mmmmm... I really liked this; it was quick and satisfying (and delicious). I steamed the broccoli and used low fat cream of celery soup, ripped-up sliced deli ham (instead of cubed), and a mozzarella-cheddar combo. I also decided to thaw and roll out a loaf of bread dough instead of using a prepared pizza crust. Then I just spread all of the ingredients and rolled (like a thick jelly roll). Baking it for 20 minutes at 400 didn't seem like enough; I think next time I'll bake it at 425. Some of the dough inside was only half-baked.Reply
see 1 more