photo by Wolfangel
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 400* degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Brown hamburger in medium skillet until thoroughly cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Unroll dough - starting at center, press out dough with hands or rolling pin to form an 12x8 inch rectangle.
- Spread sauce to with in 2" of the long side and 1/2" of the short side.
- Place hamburger down center in a 3" line and within 1/2' of the short side. Top with cheese and additional toppings, if using.
- Fold long sides of dough over the filling and press edges to seal.
- Bake at 400* for 15 - 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!