1/1 Photo of Easy Refrigerator Pickle Slices
These are wonderful sweet and sour pickle slices. Plan ahead The mixture must be refrigerated for 4 dyas before using and will keep up to 1 month in the refrigerator. The garlic is optional!
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place half of the cucumber in a large glass bowl then top with half of the onion, then place the remaining cucumber slices on top of the onions.
- 2Then place the remaining onion slices slices on top.
- 3Sprinkle the garlic slices (if using) over and around the pickles and onions.
- 4In a saucepan combine the vinegar with all remaining ingredients; stir well and bring to a boil, cook for 1 minute.
- 5Pour the mixture over the cucumber and onions; bring to room temperature and refrigerate for 4 days before using.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Refrigerator Pickle Slices
Serving Size: 1 (1345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 171.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g