2 hrs 45 mins
Grace Lynn's Note:
This is the easiest oxtail soup I have ever made, it taste like a gourmet version of beef and vegetable soup. It's the ultimate winter comfort food with so little effort!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 10 cups of water to boil.
- 2Add the oxtails, tomatoes, celery, carrots, onions and bay leaf.
- 3Bring back to a boil, then turn heat to low and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add the barley and simmer on low for one hour longer.
- 5That's it!
- 6You can serve the oxtail on the side or you can tear off the meat and shred into smaller pieces and put it back into the soup.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oxtail Soup
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: