Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Let's face it when you have kids you need quick throw together meals alot. This one is quick and easy. BUT still very good.
- Melt butter in saucepan over med-high heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper, and sausage cook 5 min or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in rice, chicken broth, green pepper sauce, tomatoes, and cajun seasoning mix well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove from heat and let sit 5 minutes before stirring.