1/4 Photos of Easy Fruit Cobbler With a Unique Topping
This colorful dessert is best served warm with a scoop of ice cream. Try mixing one or more fruits together, such as blueberries and peaches, or strawberries and raspberries. Endless possibilities here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 cups fresh fruit (or frozen, blueberries, cherries, peaches, etc)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (or Grand Marnier)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Spray an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- 2In a large saucepan, combine all fruit mixture ingredients (except pecans). Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer until sauce is thickened (add pecans now if using) Pour fruit mixture into sprayed baking dish.
- 3Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Cut each one into quarters and place into a bowl. Sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon, and orange peel and toss gently to coat.
- 4Arrange biscuit pieces over hot fruit mixture and bake for about 15 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Fruit Cobbler With a Unique Topping
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 194.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 42.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: