1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Pot Pie
This is a very filling meal for the winter. I have tweaked this recipe after the several reviews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 -2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 (15 ounce) canned diced potatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup frozen peas and carrot
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (more if you want it cheesier)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 -2 dash garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 8x8 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Saute the onions in the oil until translucent. Combine all veggies, soups, milk, spices & chicken in large bowl. Set aside.
- 3Mix the ingredients together for the biscuit mixture. Pour half of it in the bottom of the pie pan then spread out evenly.
- 4Next, gently pour in the filling then top with the remaining biscuit mixture.
- 5Bake 30 minutes or until the top turns golden and filling is completely heated through.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.2
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 89.4 mg
- Sodium 1073.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of chicken and mushroom soup