1/1 Photo of Easy Cheesy Ham and Veggie Rice Casserole-Diabetic
This recipe comes from a diabetic cookbooklet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have rice already cooked and set aside.
- 2In 2 cups boiling water, drop the broccoli and carrots, bring back to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- 3Drain veggies.
- 4Put vegetables and cooked rice back in sauce pan and put pan back on medium-low heat.
- 5Add ham, Swiss cheese, 1 ounce of the cheddar, milk, margarine and cayenne and stir gently.
- 6Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over the top, cover and cooke for 3 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Ham and Veggie Rice Casserole-Diabetic
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.2
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 637.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 23.2 g