Edamame Rice Bowls
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup brown rice
- 8 ounces frozen shelled edamame
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Bring 1 1/4 cups water to a boil, stir in rice and season with salt. cover, reduce heat to medium low and simmer 45 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Bring 2 cups salted water to a boil, add edamame and cook 2 minutes or until tender; drain and set aside.
- Toss together rice, edamame, cranberries, feta, olives, cilantro, oil, lime juice and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation