Recipe by newspapergal
This is a perfect summer pie. I've often used the fat-free versions of cream cheese, sour cream and Cool Whip, and it's still wonderful.
Top Review by Dr. Jenny
I made this tonight for my dad's birthday dessert. It was fantastic! Everyone enjoyed it. I liked how unbelievably fast and simple it was to make. This kind of dessert is right up my alley: delicious results, minimal effort. I might experiment next time with low-fat ingredients, but for dad's birthday, I followed the recipe exactly as posted. I will make this again for sure. Thanks!
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 354.88 ml Cool Whip, refrigerated
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 473.18 ml fresh blueberries, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, with mixer beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until well-blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon half of mixture into pie crust; top with 1 cup blueberries.
- Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Scatter with remaining blueberries.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 5 hours.