Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a perfect summer pie. I've often used the fat-free versions of cream cheese, sour cream and Cool Whip, and it's still wonderful.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip, refrigerated
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- In medium bowl, with mixer beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until well-blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon half of mixture into pie crust; top with 1 cup blueberries.
- Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Scatter with remaining blueberries.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 5 hours.
I made this tonight for my dad's birthday dessert. It was fantastic! Everyone enjoyed it. I liked how unbelievably fast and simple it was to make. This kind of dessert is right up my alley: delicious results, minimal effort. I might experiment next time with low-fat ingredients, but for dad's birthday, I followed the recipe exactly as posted. I will make this again for sure. Thanks!
Thank you, this was great. I added blueberry preserves to the bottom of the pie.
This recipe came out delicious - I would make it again. I added some lemon zest and a tsp. of vanilla. Gave it even more flavor. I also included fresh sliced strawberries to bulk up the fruit factor. I added some in the middle and more on the top. I made my own graham cracker crust which is easy to do and tastes so much better than store bought. I used my toaster oven to bake the crust for 8 min. at 350. And finally, I love that the pie is no bake! Thanks for sharing this recipe.