1/2 Photos of Easy Blueberry Cream Pie
This is a perfect summer pie. I've often used the fat-free versions of cream cheese, sour cream and Cool Whip, and it's still wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, with mixer beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until well-blended.
- 2Fold in Cool Whip.
- 3Spoon half of mixture into pie crust; top with 1 cup blueberries.
- 4Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- 5Scatter with remaining blueberries.
- 6Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 5 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Blueberry Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.5
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 309.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g