This is great to bring to parties. Serve with tortilla chips or (like my husband does) eat it with a fork.. its always a crowd pleaser and simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1soften cream cheese in microwave.
- 2stir in the 2 packets of taco seasoning.
- 3spoon out the cream cheese mixture into a 9 x 13 inches pan or whatever your serving dish is.
- 4spread it out smooth with a spoon or spatula.
- 5pour entire jar of salsa over cream cheese mixture.
- 6add lettuce on top of salsa.
- 7add cheese on top.
- 8serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Simple Taco Dip
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.4
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 422.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g