Prep 8 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is great to bring to parties. Serve with tortilla chips or (like my husband does) eat it with a fork.. its always a crowd pleaser and simple to make.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (shredded- can also just get the pre shredded lettuce)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar mild salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) package mild cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packets taco seasoning
- soften cream cheese in microwave.
- stir in the 2 packets of taco seasoning.
- spoon out the cream cheese mixture into a 9 x 13 inches pan or whatever your serving dish is.
- spread it out smooth with a spoon or spatula.
- pour entire jar of salsa over cream cheese mixture.
- add lettuce on top of salsa.
- add cheese on top.
- serve with tortilla chips.