Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is great to bring to parties. Serve with tortilla chips or (like my husband does) eat it with a fork.. its always a crowd pleaser and simple to make.
- soften cream cheese in microwave.
- stir in the 2 packets of taco seasoning.
- spoon out the cream cheese mixture into a 9 x 13 inches pan or whatever your serving dish is.
- spread it out smooth with a spoon or spatula.
- pour entire jar of salsa over cream cheese mixture.
- add lettuce on top of salsa.
- add cheese on top.
- serve with tortilla chips.