Delicious Chili Cheese Dip
photo by KelliAnn
- Ready In:
- In a saute pan, brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning packet and stir until blended.
- Add chili and stir until blended.
- Add salsa and stir until blended.
- Cut cream cheese into several cubes (about 8) and add to the pan. Mix through until cream cheese is melted.
- Add shredded cheese and stir until melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!