Brownies like they should be, without any gluten or casein. This is my standby, easy-as-pie brownie recipe, that is really easy to add anything you like into. I use a mix of Bob's All Purpose Gluten-free blend and a little starch for the total of 1/2 c. gluten-free flour. I've made these vegan with egg-replacer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly grease an 8x8 pan and set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together flour, xanthan gum and salt. Set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, stir together cocoa and margarine 'til well combined.
- 5Mix in sugar until completely saturated.
- 6Break egg into a small bowl, then mix completely into cocoa mixture. Do the same with the second egg.
- 7Stir in extracts.
- 8Mix in flour, combining completely but not overmixing.
- 9Stir in non-dairy chocolate chips.
- 10Bake for 20-22 minutes, checking with a toothpick for doneness.
- 11Let cook in pan, then remove and eat it. Don't share.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dense, Delicious Brownies (Gluten-Free, Dairy/Casein-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.3
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 48.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-dairy chocolate chips