1/7 Photos of Delicious Roasted Beef Ribs
I have always preferred my beef ribs grilled that is until I tried this slow long roasting method --- prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (to taste) (optional)
- 3 finely chopped green onions or 1/2 cup chives
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (optional) or 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 lbs meaty beef ribs
- 1In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except the beef, and adjust seasonings to taste (the sauce should have a good balance of sweet and savory flavors).
- 2Place the ribs in a large bowl, and coat with the sauce.
- 3Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours or as long as 48 hours, turning the ribs every so often.
- 4Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- 5Drain the ribs (reserving the sauce), and place them in a large roasting pan, bone-side down.
- 6Brush with sauce, and bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven, and turn the ribs over, brush with additional sauce, bake for another 30 minutes.
- 8Turn one more time, brush with the remaining sauce, and bake for another 35-40 minutes, or until ribs are tender, basting every so often.
- 9Note: the sauce may be doubled if desired.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Roasted Beef Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1249.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 49.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: