Recipe by Potagekempcc
Cucumbers, radishes and peppers are combined with a spicy Orange Vinaigrette for a light crunchy salad.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (Sliced in half)
- 3 japanese cucumbers (Seeded & Sliced-Half moon)
- 2 cups red radishes (Sliced Thin)
- 2 cups daikon radishes (Sliced Thin)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion (Sliced Thin)
- 4 green onions (Sliced Thin*)
- 1 serrano pepper (Minced)
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper (Diced)
- 2 tablespoons dill (Chopped)
- 4 tablespoons cilantro (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon thyme (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic cloves (Minced)
- 3 ounces seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fine sugar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 head butter lettuce (Leaves)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, onions, peppers, fresh herbs in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, toss salad, cover with plastic and chill for 15-minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk rice vinegar, fresh orange juice and fine sugar. Whisk in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss dressing with salad.
- Serve on chilled salad plates lined with Butter Leaf Lettuce Leaves.
- Garnish with chopped Cilantro.
- *Chef's Note: Slice all the Green Onion.