1/2 Photos of Cube Steaks Baked in Gravy
2 hrs 20 mins
After looking over all the cube steak recipes this is what I came up with. My family loved these and now they want cube steaks at least once a week!! Fork tender you don't need a knife for these! Mashed potatoes go well with these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the cube steaks in 1 tablespoon butter, until browned on both sides.
- 2Transfer the browned cube steaks to a covered casserole dish.
- 3Saute the onions and Mushrooms in remaining tablespoon butter until softened about 5-6 minutes.
- 4Place the mushroom/onion mixture over the browned cube steaks in casserole dish.
- 5Mix the soups until well combined, add the minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, kitchen bouquet stirring until well combined.
- 6Pour mixture over cube steaks and mushroom onion mixture.
- 7Place in preheated 350°F oven, covered and bake for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cube Steaks Baked in Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.1
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 1202.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: