Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
There are many recipes like this out there. This is easy and the dressing is wonderful, flavorful, yet light. Toss with dressing right before you serve.
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles (keep the seasoning to the side)
- 6 ounces sliced almonds (1 small package)
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Place coleslaw and onions in a large salad bowl.
- Melt butter on the stove and then add the Ramen Noodles (broken up), almonds and sesame seeds and brown. Cool and drain on paper towels.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and the seasoning packet for the dressing. Pour dressing over salad when ready to serve. Toss to combine.
Really good summer salad for parties!