5 hrs 30 mins
lucy k.'s Note:
This is a very tasty potato soup recipe adapted from one that appeared in Midwest Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together the potatoes, onion and bacon in the crock pot.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, water, milk and pepper.
- 3Add the mixture to the crock.
- 4Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- 5Before serving, put some of the mixture into the blender, and mix back in to thicken the soup.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.7
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.7 mg
- Sodium 841.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 12.0 g