Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Just like take-out
- 2 lbs stewing beef
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 onion, cut into strips
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- Serve over cooked rice or noodles.
This was such an easy recipe - and tasty, too. I took the suggestion of the previous reviewer and added 1/2 red pepper and also 1/2 yellow (we love those here!) The taste was great and this is a recipe we will have often. It will be a great winter meal! Thanks! Made for PAC '08
I made this about a week ago and forgot to rate it. This was easy and very good. I added red pepper also for color. I like that this uses everyday ingredients. Thank you for a fuss free dinner!