Chinese Pepper Steak
- Ready In:
- Partially freeze steak; slice across grain into 2 x 1/4 inches strips and set aside.
- Combine next 6 ingredients in a shallow container, mixing well; add steak.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Pour oil around top of preheated wok, coating sides; allow to heat at medium high (325 degrees) for 1 minute.
- Add steak mixture; stirfry 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
- Reduce heat to low (225 degrees).
- Stir in green pepper; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until crisp-tender.
- Serve over rice with additional soy sauce, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!