Grilled Garlic Pepper Steak
photo by Susie D
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 (16 ounce) bone-in rib eye steaks
- Combine all ingredients except for rib-eye steaks in a small bowl until paste forms.
- Rub paste into steak and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Grill to desired doneness over hot fire.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!