1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Mushroom & Steak Dinner for Two
5 hrs 5 mins
A simple and flavorful meal for two.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large steak (halved lengthwise and cut into strips)
- 1/4 large onion (julienned)
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushroom (julienned)
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup beef broth or 1/4 cup bouillon
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup flour
- cooked rice
- fresh parsley sprig
- 1Place steak, onion, mushrooms, and chives in bottom of crock pot.
- 2Add pepper, garlic, Worcestershire, broth, and wine.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 5 – 6 hours.
- 4Approximately one-half hour prior to serving, thoroughly mix in flour.
- 5Serve over rice and top with parsley sprig.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Mushroom & Steak Dinner for Two
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 233.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: