- 1 large steak (halved lengthwise and cut into strips)
- 1⁄4 large onion (julienned)
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup shiitake mushroom (julienned)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup beef broth or 1⁄4 cup bouillon
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- cooked rice
- fresh parsley sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Place steak, onion, mushrooms, and chives in bottom of crock pot.
- Add pepper, garlic, Worcestershire, broth, and wine.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 – 6 hours.
- Approximately one-half hour prior to serving, thoroughly mix in flour.
- Serve over rice and top with parsley sprig.