Recipe by Rachael's Kitchen Goodies
Rachael's Recipe Notes: Serve this with pink beans and rice or pinto beans and rice, ,and all the Mexican night fixin's (guacamole and mexican caviar with tortilla chips are high on our list).
Top Review by Momma Vickie
This recipe was simple to do. I didn't want to use Tapioca, because it was a little pricey so I just used cornstarch until it was the thickness it needed to be. It made a BUNCH I'm only feeding 3 ppl in my house, and my husband and I ate at least 4...lol...One night I used refried beans, and then the next night I bought some yellow rice and some white queso sauce to put in the burrito, it was soooo good! My hubby kept wanting more!...lol...I still have a lot in there. I may go ahead and freeze the rest and have it some other time. This is definitely a keeper! Thanks for posting!
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (diced or stewed tomatoes with chopped green chilies)
- 2 cups grated cheese (your choice, we like Jack)
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca (I used Wondra flour)
- flour tortilla (we used 8 10-inch)