Spicy Chicken Burritos
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 (1 lb) packet bacon (use half)
- 2 -3 tablespoons fajita seasoning mix (Lisy's is the best (can buy at Wal-Mart)
- 1 (8 ounce) container mexican cheese (melting or crumbled)
- 1⁄8 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 (8 count) packet tortillas
- 2 cups lettuce
- Fry bacon in pan and set aside.
- Use same bacon pan and fry chicken in the bacon grease to add more flavor.
- Heat up your Mexican melting cheese.
- Mix ranch and sriracha sauce to add the spicy part!
- Clean and cut up lettuce.
- Make burritos!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!