MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Southern Living; family favorite
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 1/4 lb) roasted chicken (I use Louis Rich)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Remove chicken from bones, discarding skin and bones.
- Chop chicken.
- Place chicken and seasoning mix in a large zip-top bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Spread beans evenly down center of tortillas.
- Top with chicken, cheese, tomato, and onion; roll up burrito style.
- Wrap each burrito in foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve with salsa.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I love these burritos! I just varied recipe abit by using frozen chicken breasts and adding about half the seasoning as they were cooking, then chopped up chicken and used other half in ziploc as recipe suggested. Then, after cooking burritos, I put them in ziplocs and put them in my freezer for a quick and easy meal later on. Thanks so much!Reply
see 1 more