- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brown ground beef.
- In 11x7x2-inch pan, layer 1 cup pasta sauce, half of frozen ravioli, half of ground beef, half of cheese. Repeat the layering with
- 1 cup sauce and remaining pasta and ground beef. Top with remaining sauce.
- Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 30-35 minutes or microwave for 20 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Oh wow! made this for supper last nite and it's a winner for sure. Not a complaint, but, I found that the top got a little crusty but that didn't have anything to do with the flavor of the dish. Maybe next time I'll cover it with a bit more cheese. Thank you for sharing such a quick, easy and delicious casserole.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live and work in Western NY with my husband and kids. I work part-time. I love all cookbooks, no particular favorites. I love to cook, collect recipes and cookbooks, trade recipes, read, listen to music, watch movies, spend time with my family. If I won the lottery, I'd spend the rest of my life in Italy cooking, cooking, cooking, and more cooking.