Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Who doesn't love crockpot recipes! Great for a bachelor or bachelorette.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet, brown steak in oil; transfer to a slow cooker.
- In the same skillet, saute onion for 1 minute, gradually adding water while stirring to loosen browned bits from the skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Pour over the flank steak.
- Cover and cook in a crockpot on low for 7-8 hours OR until meat is tender.
- Slice and serve with the onion and pan jukes from the bottom of crockpot.